Last updated 04/21/2020 9:30 AM
The latest news from NACCA can be found here or visit their website.
General info and updates regarding COVID-19 pandemic.
We will be posting details soon on the $306.8 million stimulus package announced by the Prime Minister on April 18, 2020. This emergency funding is to counter the economic effects of this pandemic for NACCA, the network of Aboriginal Financial Institutions and their Indigenous business clients.
- NACCA Press Release – Communiqué de presse
- Press Release from the Prime Minister – Communiqué de presse
- Questions and Answers – updated April 19, 2020
For info only, posting here does not imply it is endorsed by NACCA, we’re just listing here for information only. They are in no particular order, will add more as they are received or found.
The first link is a PDF file with four pages of resources compiled by the team at NACCA.
Click here for a comprehensive list of links and resources (PDF file)
Other useful links:
- Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan – Government of Canada
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) – Government of Canada
- Awareness resources (posters, videos, etc.) – Government of Canada
- Accessing financial benefits and support during the COVID-19 outbreak – Government of Canada
- How EDC is helping exporters during COVID-19 – EDC (Export Development Canada)
- Carleton prof creates plain-language guide for getting government aid – Ottawa Citizen
- FaaSBank — Global Interest Suspension tool – Fern Software
- Ten Strategies to Help Your Business Make it Through the Economic Storm – Métis Nation Saskatchewan
- COVID19 – Resources for Women Entrepreneurs in Canada – Women Entrepreneurship Knowledge Hub
- Your guide to COVID-19 and its impact on life in Canada – CBC News
- COVID-19: How Nonprofits Can Establish Effective Telecommuting Practices – TechSoup Canada
- COVID-19: Breaking Down where Canadian Businesses can go for Help – EDC Team Canada
- Supports for Canadian Businesses – Business Development Bank of Canada